Who am I to think….
1 Corinthians 2:9 “But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him”
- Who am I to think that the Word God has prepared for me to receive will result in anything less than God has prepared for me to have?
- Who am I to think that I’ve seen all that God desires to do?
- Who am I to think that I have God figured out?
- Who am I to think that I can tell God what to do?
- Who am I to think that I’ve experienced God at the measure God can make possible.
- Who am I to think that I’ve seen God perform his last miracle in my life?
- Who am I to think that my understanding of God and His ways is sufficient?
- Who am I to think that I can put God in a box?
- Who am I to think that I will ever be the same following what God has in store for me?
- Who am I to think that our church can go forward as usual when God is preparing to do what only He can do in us and through us?
God prepare us to never be the same, never think the same, never live the same, in Jesus name.
Plan now to not miss a single service of the www.CodeRedRevival.com Aug. 18th-20th
Aug 18th 9:30am or 11:15am – Pastor Ross Wiseman will speak about our need for a “Code Red Revival” in our lives.
Speakers: Aug. 18th 7pm: Pastor Dan Palmer from The Atlanta Dream Center
Aug. 19th 7pm: Pastor David Houtsma from Eastgate Church in Cumming, GA
Aug. 20th 7pm: Pastor Dave Divine from The Church at Chapel Hill in Douglasville, GA